Monday 21 September 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!


CONGRATULATIONS, STEPHEN AND GEORGE!


Congratulations, my dears, on the occasion of your civil partnership. (Not a wedding!)


Thank you for a wonderful luncheon party on Saturday. So many old friends to catch up with, and so many new ones. Sorry I didn’t stay for the evening party -- but someone would have thrown me in the swimming pool!


Have a fantastic life together -- be happy and healthy always.


The illustration is; BIBLICAL DAVID AND JONATHAN EMBRACE. Manuscript illustration. La Somme le Roy. Circa 1300 A.D.

David and Jonathan are the Gay lovers in the Bible. Hotly denied by Christians everywhere. But really…


And thanks to the Viscount, and Cousin James, for getting me safely to London and home again. Sorry I got us lost in the West End!

Love Always.

billierosie

No comments:

Post a Comment